- SRs are to be completed by the Crews & turned into the Business Office daily for each Job scheduled.
- Jobs scheduled over multiple days require a SR to be completed daily, with the notation that it is a Progress Report until the last day when a final, complete SR is turned in, with pricing indicating the Job is complete & ready to bill.
- The only exception to this, is if Management has notified the assigned Crew Leader that SRs noted as Progress Reports do not need to be turned in. In this scenario, a completed SR would be turned in on the last day once the Job has been completed.
- SRs are to be turned in, end of day before the Crew Leader leaves.
- SRs are entered into the accounting software as an Invoice.
- If the Job completed is the result of a Quote given, the Quote has already been entered in as an Estimate, the Estimate Status is Accepted & the Action Start Invoice link would be clicked.
As a check & balance to ensure all Jobs scheduled were documented via a SR, entered into Accounts Receivables (A/R) to reflect accurate Company Charges / Revenue, a weekly reconciliation is to be completed. Current Process consists of cross checking SRs turned in for the week (or a period of time), against the Schedule. For ease:
- Manipulate the Schedule by un-checking non-work Crew Calendars
- Click on the Agenda button
- Print in color
- A SR should be present for every single Job listed