- Each Employee is to turn in a completed Time Sheet every other week by end of day on Friday
- Starting Sunday’s Date written in
- Employee’s Name written in
- Clock In Times written in for each day worked
- Clock Out Times written in for each day worked
- Total Hours worked – LUNCH BREAKS, IF ANY TAKEN, SHOULD NOT BE DEDUCTED
- Lunch Break written in, if time taken exceeds the allotted 30 minutes
Time is to be written in hours & minutes. Example: An hour & forty-five minutes, is to be written as 1.45 NOT 1.75.
Paid Holiday – An ‘X’ written in, in this box & an 8 written in for Total Hours.
Use Paid Vacation Day – An ‘X’ written in, in this box, if the Employee has & wants to use Paid Vacation Days available to them.
Unpaid Or Sick Days – An ‘X’ written in on the entire day.